Neuroactive Orange Kit Contents
- 1 vial (2 mL) Incucyte® Neuroburst Orange Lentivirus Reagent (Synapsin promoter)
- 1 vial (2 x 106 cells) Incucyte® rCortical Neurons (cryopreserved rat cortical neurons)
- 1 vial (2 x 106 cells) Incucyte® rAstrocytes (cryopreserved rat astrocytes)
- Validated protocol for setting up a single 96-well co-culture assay.
The kit is intended for use on the Incucyte® S3 Live-Cell Analysis System for Neuroscience (Cat. No. 4763) and the Incucyte® SX5 Live-Cell Analysis System (Cat. No. 4816) for measurements of neuronal activity and functional connectivity with the Incucyte® Neuronal Activity Analysis Software Module (Cat. No. 9600-0032). This kit is NOT compatible with Incucyte instruments configured with the Green/Red Optical Module, e.g. Cat. No. 4647.
- Cryopreserved vials of cortical neurons and astrocytes isolated from early embryonic stage (E18) Sprague-Dawley rats (1x vial of each, 2 x 106 cells/vial)
- Incucyte® Neuroburst Orange Lentivirus Reagent, expressing the orange fluorescent protein mRuby under control of a synapsin promoter (1x vial, 2 mL)
- Minimal expression of fluorescence in non-neuronal cell types
- The Neuroburst Orange Reagent is non-perturbing to neuronal biology
- Validated protocol for optimal neuron labeling and assay performance
- Ideal for studies of neuronal activity established neural networks